Behind every successful woman there exists the history of her past. The history of where she came from, what she felt growing up, where she made mistakes and where she succeeded.
Three weeks ago, I attended the Globes’ annual Israel Business Conference, Israel’s most important and prestigious economic event in Israel.
Alona Bar-On, Globes’ co-owner, invited me to the event, and the opportunity to meet with some
of Israel’s most successful women.
I’m intrigued by women’s stories; by their failures, their paths to success and their insights. So I asked some of the inspiring successful women that I met the following question:
What piece of advice would you give to your younger self?
Here’s what they said:
1. Rachel Azaria – MK
2. Debbie Ben-Ami – Executive member of the World Zionist Organization
3. Dr. Hedva Ber – Supervisor of Banks, Bank of Israel
4. Neta Feller – VP Human Resources, Natural Intelligence
5. Stella Korin-Lieber – Commentator for Globes
6. Hana Rado – COO of McCann Tel Aviv, serial social entrepreneur and President of Supersonas
7. Pnina Rosenblum – Businesswoman and former politician
8. Dorit Salinger – Supervisor of Capital Markets & Savings, Ministry of Finance
9. Ghada Zuabi – Owner and CEO, Yara Communications